Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s10 Samsung browser

(Topic created on: 04-20-2019 07:27 AM)
Zora
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Good morning. Somehow My Google account is connected to my browser. I would like to use Samsung's browsers not Google. How do I change this? 
Also I signed in using my Google account. I'd like to create a Samsung I'd and sign in that way. Right now it looks at if I would have to delete everything  and start over. Idk
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
Sounds like you want to use the Samsung Internet Browser as your Default Browser - But seems that currently the Google Chrome Browser is - If that's what you mean - Settings - Apps - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Default Apps - Clear the Default for your Browser & Select the Samsung Internet Browser 🐧
I have both a Google account & a Samsung account (primarily for Samsung Health - Samsung Members etc) But I use Google for Gmail - Google Assistant - Cloud Storage.

View solution in context

Solution
MartyMarty
Beginner Level 2
Others
you don't need to start over, just go to your Google account and remove access for your Samsung account

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
Others
Sounds like you want to use the Samsung Internet Browser as your Default Browser - But seems that currently the Google Chrome Browser is - If that's what you mean - Settings - Apps - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Default Apps - Clear the Default for your Browser & Select the Samsung Internet Browser 🐧
I have both a Google account & a Samsung account (primarily for Samsung Health - Samsung Members etc) But I use Google for Gmail - Google Assistant - Cloud Storage.
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
I created my Samsung account using my Google account. so when I go into settings and we create a Samsung account without Gmail Google?
0 Likes
Others
I'm not sure if I understand - Are you talking about the Samsung Account (not referring to your email address)? ie: If you have Samsung Health installed & you go to Settings in Samsung Health - It's using my Gmail address for my Samsung account - But they use different Passwords... I THINK that is what you mean?
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Yes. Thanks again.
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Hello again. So I made all the changes and it's still there. I am referring to the G in the search box. Also I did click on the box to a drop list, which had 4 browsers to choose from. I just want Samsung. ..
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
I clicked the Samsung browser and this is what shows up. this is. not the Google browser
0 Likes
Others
Yeah that LOOKS like it's not opening up any Browser & is still using Google - So you perform a Search on Google & You get the Results from the Search & You see the three dot menu top right & click on "open in Browser" - Then you see the Browsers that you have installed & then make your Selection?
This is what I see when I Search for apk mirror for example... I selected Samsung Internet and that's what opens for me...
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
thank you
Solution
MartyMarty
Beginner Level 2
Others
you don't need to start over, just go to your Google account and remove access for your Samsung account