oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
what will the new name be?
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
There you have it folks. The answer we all knew was coming. Sorry to shatter your dreams Shaggy, we both know Canada is always left out
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Others
This is not a matter of Canada being left out, the Beta program isn't rolled out in every country. there are select countries that meet the criteria required to enable the Beta program to accomplish the objectives needed to ensure the best software can be deployed globally. The US is much more equipped to do this than Canada based on size and scale of both users and support teams. I know the next question is how is Malaysia more suited than Canada? That is a matter of geography and the support covered from a regional perspective. this is not about a slight on Canada or our valued members it is about building out the best software globally and getting the mix right to accomplish that.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Ah very interesting. We now have a reason why and it (at least for me) makes me less sad for not getting official betas.

But even then we can get around this limitation on our own!

(But by geography, do you mean "having service centers to fix devices in the event that a beta causes damage to devices"? Because yes that is a valid reason.)
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Others
sorry I went to edit my bad English and deleted.. unfortunately Canada won't be getting the OS Beta. it has nothing to do with the Members app. it is more about support and backend capabilities.
0 Likes
Others
@ShaggyskunkS9P even if we don't get the beta ...
I'm sure you will figure a way how to get it before anyone else so what's the big deal? lol
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
I was going to say the same thing lol...
@ShaggyskunkS9P you always flash the beta anyways so why complain???
0 Likes
Others
hehehe
0 Likes