samsung storage

(Topic created on: 03-16-2019 03:04 PM)
shervin
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello how can i increase samsung cloud?
In website says

From Settings, search for and touch Samsung Cloud. Touch More Options, and then touch Storage plans. Swipe left or right to select the desired plan, and touch UPGRADE. Touch I agree to accept the Terms and Conditions, and then touch NEXT. Touch BUY, and select a payment method (for example, Samsung Pay or Credit card), and then touch BUY again.

I couldn't find more option on samsung s10+?
0 Likes
7 Comments
awesomeness
Active Level 6
Others
I would contact Samsung and ask. Sounds like something might have been eliminated with the latest update, OR it is automatically increased because it's a newer model. OR maybe it won't let you until storage is full. Best option is always to restart phone and if that doesn't work... Give them a ring 📞
CarpentryKing
Beginner Level 2
Others
why not put in an SD card? I have yet to use the Samsung online storage maybe accept my contacts are backed up. but I've yet to fill my phone let alone come close to my SD card.
0 Likes
JavaInside
Beginner Level 2
Others
If you do this if your phone is stolen you lose your backup as well. Really defeats the purpose of a backup.
0 Likes
concretedaisy
Active Level 1
Others
I'm having the same problem! there is no more option on my s9 either, and I am becoming increasingly frustrated by this issue. Samsung needs to fix this problem!!!
0 Likes
Jenney
Beginner Level 2
Others
same issue!
0 Likes
JavaInside
Beginner Level 2
Others
same for me with Note 10 plus
0 Likes
kacilyssa
Beginner Level 2
Others
I also have the same issue with my Note 9. What did you all do to solve your backuo issue since you were not able to increase cloud storage?
0 Likes