Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Plant

4 Comments
Mojoray
Beginner Level 2
Plant
Why doesn't all the memory get cleaned in Samsung's DEVICE MAINTENANCE system cleaner and not just the top six programs? I have to keep cleaning it a dozen times and it's never totally cleaned. Perhaps hackers are entering my system programs through the backdoor, Samsung. You should check into this failure on your part to keep me clean.
0 Likes
Plant
Just saw your post - You probably should have posted it as a new post in the community 😉
To answer your question - Android is very efficient with memory usage & Device Maintenance / Device Care does in fact "clean" more than you might realize - The memory in Android is NOT supposed to be empty & there's a saying "unused ram (memory) is wasted ram" 🙂
I really wouldn't worry for a minute about apps using memory - That's what they are SUPPOSED to do - While it's possible for an Android device to be hacked - It's highly unlikely... If your device was hacked - It wouldn't just be memory usage that you would see... Also note - That immediately after cleaning the memory - some apps are designed to restart right away... Bottom line - Don't worry 🕊
crazyfroglady
Active Level 3
Plant
beautiful
0 Likes
yoyoto
Active Level 1
Plant
hahhahaha
0 Likes