Original topic:

Always a grand ol' time

(Topic created on: 05-08-2019 07:40 PM)
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Options
Portrait
Love this woman. Best mom anybody could ask for. You only have 1, so live it as much as you can! Love you mom!

6 Comments
jins1
Active Level 5
Portrait

What a great photo!

Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Portrait
That is so sweet! My Mom going thru chemotherapy. To only wish she didnt have to go through this. Have a nice day.
Portrait
Yes my mother went through the same many years ago now - Wishing your mother a speedy & FULL recovery! 🕊
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Portrait
Thank you so much, really meant a lot. You are a beautiful human! I've been going through a lot myself. One minute at a time. When I'm used to living like Rome was built in a day. We all know that is impossible. Thank you all! I appreciate your words!
Portrait
Just remember that you need to take care of YOURSELF too! It's almost as important as being there for your mother! 🕊
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Portrait
Thank you, you have heart, I thank you for reminding me, I'm also trying to heal.
Stress sure gets in the way. I'm trying to put the rt people in place, physiotherapy and to talk out some stress. I'm just so drained. I do good deeds for others; that do appreciate but do not know how much of my time I give while being injured. God bless you. I do have believers, I can do it. I'm strong, just not feeling it at the moment. it came like a ton of bricks.
thank you for your support!