Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 12-26-2019 05:18 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
Madordi
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how do I screenshot on my Samsung A20?
0 Likes
Caribookid
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
does joining Samsung pay increase security on my note 10+?
0 Likes
billyjack99
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I recently activated the Bixby part of my phone. it seems that the battery life has went down since I did that . How do I undo it?
0 Likes
Wolky
Active Level 1
Promotions
when is android 10 will be available to note 10+?
or the ui2 beta availability to Canadians?
0 Likes
proudmomma2015
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
When I first got my phone I was able to add multiple numbers for s contact then just the other day i tried when s friend got a new number and there was no "+" to add an additional number. Please help.
0 Likes
carmck65
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
my email wont open, i cant check my emails after i downloaded the latest samsung app. i need my emails to open on here. i cant even go on to a place to try change my password. please help me.
0 Likes
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Promotions
Where's the 'active' support page? When's the next live forum? (There SHOULD be a more frequent one, in my opinion!)
0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Promotions
How do I get rid of the pop-up icon whenever a text message comes in?
0 Likes
chris73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
why does my samsung galaxy note 9 display international call when i am making a local call? its been happening for a day or 2 now
0 Likes
mishu22
Active Level 1
Promotions
how to turn off wake up bixby. i cannot use my voice commands for camera. I need to.
0 Likes