Original topic:

Canadian S10 users

(Topic created on: 05-20-2019 12:48 AM)
brandanct
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Anyone else super pissed that Canada was excluded from the Galaxy Bud bonus offer? It's like, Samsung says sure, well take outrageous amounts of your money, but only give the bonuses to everyone else. 

I'm sorry, rant over. I just hate when Canadian get charged more than everyone else but get way less. Like wow. 
15 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
I believe telus and a sub brand had the buds for pre ordering, the other carriers had a discount fro trading in older phones
0 Likes
Promotions

I preordered my S10+ with Telus as they were the only provider giving the free buds so to correct your post, no sorry Canada was NOT excluded.

Both Telus and Koodo (Telus subsidary) had this offer.

0 Likes
brandanct
Active Level 4
Promotions
So that's Telus offering the deal. So what if I'm not on Telus? I ordered right from Samsung. ordering from the manufacturer in the other countries listed above got the incentive. but in Canada only Telus offered it to thier customers. so, technically no. Canada got nothing.
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hey @brandanct,

I totally understand, it's really frustrating when our neighbours down south always seem to get more bang for their buck...

Although as @Habsfan and @SnowCat19 mentioned, the Galaxy Buds offer was carrier-specific in Canada. It's not much compared to the US deals, but at least it's something!

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
brandanct
Active Level 4
Promotions
Something for specific customers, yes. I guess I've learned my lesson when it comes to Samsung.
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Promotions
wished I'd gotten an S10. Maybe a folder in 5G is doable?? Not holding my breath though
0 Likes