Original topic:

Canadian S10 users

(Topic created on: 04-08-2019 04:05 AM)
brandanct
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Anyone else super pissed that Canada was excluded from the Galaxy Bud bonus offer? It's like, Samsung says sure, well take outrageous amounts of your money, but only give the bonuses to everyone else. 

I'm sorry, rant over. I just hate when Canadian get charged more than everyone else but get way less. Like wow. 
15 Comments
Promotions
Indeed, it is unfortunate that Canada is still excluded from everything

Discounts, Contests and others
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
We get hosed every single way lol I usually wait a month then the carriers start throwing in cool merch to boost sales.
brandanct
Active Level 4
Promotions
I should have. There is NO incentive for Canadians to buy at launch. and now they're making the 5g one even better so my brand new device is already outdated lol f*** Samsung
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Promotions
That's the main reason why I hold back on purchasing a new s10. No special offer, only trade in. Kinda disappointed when compared to US or in Asia offer.
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Promotions
the buds bonus was carrier specific if you preordered from one
0 Likes
brandanct
Active Level 4
Promotions
Telus only in Canada. of you ordered right from Samsung is UK, Asia, and USA you got them too regardless of carrier.
0 Likes
Promotions
Maybe we should start a petition😂
Ryoohki
Active Level 1
Promotions
Canada is excluded from most thing as our stuff doesn't cost a lot already. Plus most sweepstakes in Canada exclude Quebec double **bleep** for us lol
brandanct
Active Level 4
Promotions
yeah those language laws screw Quebec more then they help.
0 Likes