Highlighted
Expert Level 1
I believe telus and a sub brand had the buds for pre ordering, the other carriers had a discount fro trading in older phones
Highlighted

I preordered my S10+ with Telus as they were the only provider giving the free buds so to correct your post, no sorry Canada was NOT excluded.

Both Telus and Koodo (Telus subsidary) had this offer.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
So that's Telus offering the deal. So what if I'm not on Telus? I ordered right from Samsung. ordering from the manufacturer in the other countries listed above got the incentive. but in Canada only Telus offered it to thier customers. so, technically no. Canada got nothing.
Highlighted

Hey @brandanct,

I totally understand, it's really frustrating when our neighbours down south always seem to get more bang for their buck...

Although as @Habsfan and @SnowCat19 mentioned, the Galaxy Buds offer was carrier-specific in Canada. It's not much compared to the US deals, but at least it's something!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Highlighted
Active Level 3
Something for specific customers, yes. I guess I've learned my lesson when it comes to Samsung.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
wished I'd gotten an S10. Maybe a folder in 5G is doable?? Not holding my breath though