ZMAHD
Active Level 7
Hi everyone, 

I was scrolling through the threads today and was surprised no one posted anything about The Unpacked Selection, I wanted to know if the winners were reached, if they were Congrats! If no one's been reached yet still have my fingers crossed!
14 Comments
Habsfan
Active Level 10
I believe the winners were picked and none of them were Samsung members, I think maybe one of them are now. I'll let them post here if that's correct
ZMAHD
Active Level 7
wow, that's unfair, one of the rules was to be a member... oh well
Habsfan
Active Level 10
was that one of the rules? I didn't think so as they posted on their fb page about it and in the galaxy app store. I thought all you had to do as be on instragram
ZMAHD
Active Level 7
it was a rule to be part of members
gokongming
Active Level 7
hehe im waiting if somebody got called from samsung members canada. they said 4 members from samsung canada will be chosen. Smiling Face
Habsfan
Active Level 10
4 did get called and like i said above I'm fairly confident none were on Samsung members here. but I believe one might be now
gokongming
Active Level 7
or they are, but not active members? Smiling Face i said that coz i saw one post regarding pie update that reaches 700+ views, so that means there's lots of us in Canada who is updating themselves on this forum. Smiling Face
Habsfan
Active Level 10
everytime you open the thread the view count goes up, so really ita prob only 50 people on here that just check it regularly and thus making the view count go up
Samesung
Active Level 10
Hopefully one of the incessant Pie complainers/posters don't get to go lol