cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Enjoy FREE CBTL Regular Beverage every 15th and 30th!

(Topic created on: 06-17-2020 01:30 AM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

FREE REGULAR 1440x20801.jpg

Free Regular Drink

every 15th

Note10, Note 10+, Note Lite

Free Regular Drink

every 15th and 30th

Fold/Z Flip,S20 Series

Go to the Benefits section of your Samsung Members App and look for the CBTL Free Regular Beverage coupon.

41 Comments
N10LiteUser
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I cannot see anything / any benefits on the Benefits section of my Note 10 Lite, as compared to my other Samsung phones. why?
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

We will look into this! You may also reach us through the Samsung Members App live chat so we can assist you further. 

N10LiteUser
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
that is why i cannot see this CBTL benefit..any other ways to access and redeem it?
Froooy
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Hi, I cannot also see this in the benefits tab, I'm also using Note 10 lite. Any ways how this can be redeemed?
Promotions
all Note 10 Lite users/owners experience this (for model SM-N770F/DS). Samsung needs to solve this ASAP because it is unfair if non-N10 Lite users have access to these benefits
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

We will update you once we've fixed this issue 🙂 You may also chat with us using the live chat feature of your Samsung Members App so we can better assist you. 

SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

We will update you once we've fixed this issue 🙂 You may also chat with us using the live chat feature of your Samsung Members App so we can better assist you. 

Promotions
i already did...the live chat agent told me to restart the phone, reinstall the Members app and re-login, and even do a factory reset..but still the problem is the same...and since other N10 Lite users experience the same, it means the problem is common. i have a feeling that the Benefits features are not automatically fed in the Members app of Note 10 Lite users..which needs fixing asap. thanks.
0 Likes
MinWoooo
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
S20 Series as well
0 Likes