cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Enjoy FREE CBTL Regular Beverage every 15th and 30th!

(Topic created on: 06-18-2020 11:47 PM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

FREE REGULAR 1440x20801.jpg

Free Regular Drink

every 15th

Note10, Note 10+, Note Lite

Free Regular Drink

every 15th and 30th

Fold/Z Flip,S20 Series

Go to the Benefits section of your Samsung Members App and look for the CBTL Free Regular Beverage coupon.

Pau18
Active Level 2
Promotions
hi. i complained about the same. i am using s20 series too. the agent told me that samsung remove the benefits due to the pandemic and it applies to all samsung members that the benefits section is empty
0 Likes
Promotions
What i meant was, when I look at the homepage of the Members app and scroll it with my Note 10 Lite, I cannot even see the pink banner (with On-The-Spot Offers title and blue ballon image) which I can see from my other Samsung phone. Also, when i press the Benefits tab at the upper right corner of the homepage, it leads to a totally blank page with no banners, no images and no common offers to all users.
0 Likes
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Should be fixed now. Let us know if you're still having trouble with this 😊

0 Likes
Promotions
but Samsung has this CBTL drink benefit recently for S20 and Note 10 series, but we cannot even see it whether it still has available codes or not
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

The issue with Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 10 Lite should be fixed now. Kindly do basic troubleshooting. Hard exit the app, restart your device, and check your Samsung Members App again. Let us know if you still encounter any problem with your Samsung Members App benefits section 😊

Promotions
still the same issue after following your troubleshooting instructions. i even reinstalled the Members app after as 2nd option...still the section is blank, the pink banner cannot be seen, and Benefits tab (after pressing) leads to a totally empty page... :(
0 Likes
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions
Kindly reach out to our live chat and provide your personal details so we can check. Since we're not allowing posting of personal info here you can provide them to us via the live chat.
0 Likes
Promotions
i already did and i have an active ref # for this issue.
0 Likes
AshBill
Active Level 1
Promotions
Any updates on this? Galaxy Note10 Lite owner here as well.
0 Likes
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Promotions
Here's what I see. I already reinstalled the app, restarted the phone, cleared cache. I'm using S20 Ultra
0 Likes