Highlighted
Active Level 2
hi. i complained about the same. i am using s20 series too. the agent told me that samsung remove the benefits due to the pandemic and it applies to all samsung members that the benefits section is empty
Highlighted
Active Level 2
What i meant was, when I look at the homepage of the Members app and scroll it with my Note 10 Lite, I cannot even see the pink banner (with On-The-Spot Offers title and blue ballon image) which I can see from my other Samsung phone. Also, when i press the Benefits tab at the upper right corner of the homepage, it leads to a totally blank page with no banners, no images and no common offers to all users.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Should be fixed now. Let us know if you're still having trouble with this 😊

Highlighted
Active Level 2
but Samsung has this CBTL drink benefit recently for S20 and Note 10 series, but we cannot even see it whether it still has available codes or not
Highlighted
Community Manager

The issue with Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 10 Lite should be fixed now. Kindly do basic troubleshooting. Hard exit the app, restart your device, and check your Samsung Members App again. Let us know if you still encounter any problem with your Samsung Members App benefits section 😊

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 2
still the same issue after following your troubleshooting instructions. i even reinstalled the Members app after as 2nd option...still the section is blank, the pink banner cannot be seen, and Benefits tab (after pressing) leads to a totally empty page... :(
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kindly reach out to our live chat and provide your personal details so we can check. Since we're not allowing posting of personal info here you can provide them to us via the live chat.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
i already did and i have an active ref # for this issue.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Any updates on this? Galaxy Note10 Lite owner here as well.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Here's what I see. I already reinstalled the app, restarted the phone, cleared cache. I'm using S20 Ultra