Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 03:10 AM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
Promotions

This is a great tool!!

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I've been thinking about it for a while. Looking forward to ask a few, scorching hot questions.

@Tallman Well, how about this: Why allow carriers to remove the mobile data button?
Promotions
This is a very difficult technical question for me. Leave it to the expert then 😉
Promotions
That is a question for Carriers, not for Samsung I guess. 😏
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Promotions
101 pass the problem to carriers.
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Promotions
you guessed it wrong.
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Promotions
yes I can't wait
Cookie47
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
My S6 camera has stopped opening. Can it be fixed?
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Its great that everyone's excited about this event:) I suggest that if you have more questions, feel free to post them on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday. This would help us organize and answer questions as quickly and as smoothly as possible, thanks!

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes