Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-15-2019 09:53 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
When will Galaxy watch have time based night mode like do not disturb
0 Likes
Debbie4678
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
How do I set the number of rings so my calls don't go straight to voicemail?
0 Likes
LadyKendra
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi, Jeremy?
0 Likes
LadyKendra
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hello?
0 Likes
LadyKendra
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I just got a new update for my game launcher and the way my windows/apps are displayed is very confusing.
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hi @LadyKendra, welcome to Samsung members!

What game is it? Chances are, theres not much that we can do to help if you downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. Still, I'll do my best to try and help:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I dunno if this what you mean, but before my games in the launcher came up as a list, now I have to scroll the top section 🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
SachinMadan
Active Level 1
Promotions
How do I disable Bixby as the default service for hands free calls on S10+?
0 Likes
SandyHawes
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
The latest update (15-09-2019) has deleted my Samsung keyboard app. I keep getting "Samsung keyboard has stopped working" every few seconds unless I select my only other option, which is the bitmoji keyboard. How do I get it back?
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Try SwiftKey or gboard until it's fixed
0 Likes