Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-17-2019 01:24 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
beastyboy
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Is there a way to freeze a Wi-Fi direct connection once it is established.... Now it is timing out on me
0 Likes
walletWITHlegs
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I saw on Reddit that people were getting there screens on there s8 replaced because of screen burn in, they said warranty wasent involved that it was a manufacturing problem. is this yrue
0 Likes
Bigone
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hello, I have a S9plus nine months old, my problem is the battery is discharging very fast and believe me I don't use the phone much a day, one technician from Samsung tell nothing wrong. please tell me how to preserve the battery. By the way my wife have the phone with me we make a test , we charge the same time and the same thing for 45 minutes, my is 65% for her 80%. Please make the conclusion for me
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I would try settings/device care, the 1st page on mine is the battery/fix now, try that. then you can do the memory in the same spot and clean it.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Promotions
also try clearing device cache (requires powering off the device and booting in to recovering mode) and check your power mode settings in the notification menu. also maybe trying turning down screen off time and brightness.
Lor007
Active Level 1
Promotions
I hear sound but even at a high level is low
0 Likes
Lor007
Active Level 1
Promotions
sound is low even on high
0 Likes
Beemer396mtl
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I just purchased a Note 10+. Paying over $1200, you would think the "gorilla" glass would be a bit more resistant to scratches. I must say I am less than impressed.
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Promotions
my galaxy watch and many other go to reddit or just Google it are having overheating issue is this a software issue? If so is there a fix coming for it?
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Promotions
tomorrow
0 Likes