Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-20-2019 04:03 AM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
callie082000
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Does Samsung have an app to store tickets? what is it called?
0 Likes
timm
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
can I change the gallery and camera to save to the sdcard
0 Likes
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hiya👋Where is the "chat" on here?? (have issue with the software update - FEED help please??]
0 Likes
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hiya👋Where is the "chat" on here?? (have issue with the software update - FEED help please??] #MembersMonday
0 Likes
paulpoco
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Why do I have so much problems connecting a previously paired Bluetooth headphones while connected to another Bluetooth Audio device?
0 Likes
paulpoco
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Actually when is Samsung going to bring back removable batteries? My Samsung S8+ is about 27 months old and they drain is a lot faster than when it was new. And I probably am going to have to pay for a battery replacement. It would save so much money just to buy a new battery and remove a back panel of phone and put new battery in and put back cover in like phones used to be like.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Promotions
so I'm wondering I been told by someone in samsung technical service centre on a ticket I made about Bixby and I recieved a reply basically saying that "Bixby is always getting updates and improving everyday" but my device (galaxy S9) rarely gets Bixby updates. so what is actually getting updated with Bixby and what is getting updated on the devices of Bixby is cloud based 🤔?
0 Likes
sweetv
Active Level 1
Promotions
hey Jeremy will there be a post from ask the experts??
Options
Promotions

Hi @sweetv!

The event came and went, but you can still check out the thread in the Others section of the Community!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

Promotions
I can't see anything. what was the mode of the event? was it live chat? I don't see any answers to questions I asked
0 Likes