Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 02:12 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
GreenEyes11
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
my tablet prompted me to upgrade. I absolutely HATE the new interface, it's a piece of sh!t. how can I get the old one back? The new one shows smaller windows of open apps on my screen and I can't even swipe them away one by one. gives only close all option. how annoying
0 Likes
mukke
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
when are we getting Android 10 beta with Oneui 2.0 on S10 plus?
0 Likes
MarkK
Active Level 1
Promotions
After your Note 7 issues, do you think that the burning question is the right question to ask?
0 Likes
AWHOOH
Active Level 3
Promotions
today return my note 10+ Roger's store because always freeze and I have restart device
0 Likes
lilpp187
Active Level 3
Promotions
dual audio for bluetooth... why is there a delay between the speakers and or headphones
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Promotions
A little confused? I saw something on You Tube about a Samsung, 5G folder, the little I access wifi. However, from said clip I don't believe its available in Canada? Not that in this ongoing hostage scenario I'm in a position to purchase anything, anyway.

Ask for a friend, Hostage CanadianAndy.
0 Likes
Ades03
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how can I upload music and use it as my ringtone?
0 Likes
SachinMadan
Active Level 1
Promotions

I cannot seem to mute the ringer on my phone.
When I press the volume down button, it says media is turning silent.
Any suggestions on this?
Thanks
0 Likes
SachinMadan
Active Level 1
Promotions
How do you make hands free calls using Bluetooth on a locked S10+?
0 Likes