Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Missing Benefits in Samsung Members App

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 03:44 AM)
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
In sure I'm not alone. Who else here cannot see a single offer in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members App?

I already tried clearing the cache, clearing the data, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, and even updating my phone's software, but to no avail.

According to the chat agent, CBTL offers should already be visible. The chat agent advised me to do a factory reset, but that's way too much for a one day old S20 Ultra.

Anyone here who experienced the same issue and resolved it?

32 Comments
krislanc
Active Level 3
Promotions
A71 user here and can't even avail the benefits too that they offer last week. It doesn't appear on the benefits like yours and the description on the picture said that its valid until nov but when I checked the link they provided it's not available anymore lol. I dont know if their just joking on us or what hahaha 😕
Abby0622
Active Level 1
Promotions
Me too. A71 user. I saw one available on the benefits sections, then all of a sudden it's gone! 🧐
kath012
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
san po makikita ung benefits? wala din kc sken
0 Likes
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Promotions
Not even Samsung reps know how to resolve this problem. 🙄
pauuuu
Active Level 1
Promotions
same. nag push notif na sakin pero pag open wala naman. wala man lang matinong freebies ang s20. 😔
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Promotions
Same. Got the push notification, eh gabi na. Too late na for me to avail of the offer.
0 Likes
pauuuu
Active Level 1
Promotions
matagal na pala running yung promo nakita ko sa announcement nila. simula ng nakuha ko tong s20 empty yung benefits iniisip ko baka nilalagay pa nila yung para sa s20 kasi bago tapos wala pala haha. scam
0 Likes
droo
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
me
0 Likes
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions
Hi guys! Let me know if you still can't see any treats on the benefits section of your Samsung Members App! 🤗