Original topic:

Next Promotion?

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 10:04 PM)
QP
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
Does anyone know when Samsung have another promotion beside trade in program when buying a s10?  I dont want to trade in my old phone and wanted buy it outright.  Thanks.
0 Likes
6 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
That's the only promo Samsung has if you order from them. if you are in Canada, well Toronto area, some providers like koodoo are offering the galaxy buds on a plan with the S10. I believe telus as well. Not sure if that fits your needs but that's an option. or if you have an old old banged up phone Samsung will still give you $200 as long as the phone turns on. that's what I did, kept my Note9 but got rid of a Neanderthal BB and at least 200 is better than nothing. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Promotions
Thank you. Unfortunately I got no old phone to trade-in. Have an iPhone 6, but I keep it for collection since I bought when it first released.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Yeah then those your only options:)) Or wait it out maybe they will have deals later this year...
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
$200 collection lol.

u can find something more worthy. just trade it in so someone else can use it
QP
Active Level 5
Promotions
I actually got that iPhone 6 for my wife as gift when it first released. Well kept so I decided to keep it for something to remember.
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Promotions
Thanks
0 Likes