Highlighted
Active Level 4
Does anyone know when Samsung have another promotion beside trade in program when buying a s10?  I dont want to trade in my old phone and wanted buy it outright.  Thanks.
7 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
That's the only promo Samsung has if you order from them. if you are in Canada, well Toronto area, some providers like koodoo are offering the galaxy buds on a plan with the S10. I believe telus as well. Not sure if that fits your needs but that's an option. or if you have an old old banged up phone Samsung will still give you $200 as long as the phone turns on. that's what I did, kept my Note9 but got rid of a Neanderthal BB and at least 200 is better than nothing. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Thank you. Unfortunately I got no old phone to trade-in. Have an iPhone 6, but I keep it for collection since I bought when it first released.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Yeah then those your only options:)) Or wait it out maybe they will have deals later this year...
Highlighted
Active Level 9
$200 collection lol.

u can find something more worthy. just trade it in so someone else can use it
Highlighted
Active Level 4
I actually got that iPhone 6 for my wife as gift when it first released. Well kept so I decided to keep it for something to remember.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Get a crappy phone off Kijiji (or ask a relative or friend). It's minimum $200 trade in value, so you could offer a beat up flip phone and still get the full value
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Thanks