Original topic:

No link for you tube promo

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 03:37 PM)
KelaBeanz
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I click into the YouTube promo the have here on Samsung members for a 4 month free trial and there is no option to actually access this promotion. Anyone else having this issue? Also anyone know how to access this promo?
7 Comments
Promotions
I'm not 100% sure but I think when you sign up for it, you should be offered 4 months free during the registration process.
0 Likes
KelaBeanz
Active Level 1
Promotions
thanks I'll have to try that
0 Likes
Sassypants
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
Sassypants
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm very curious as well, I clicked on the offer in the coupons field. it said to tap on view details for more info. lol. no idea where that option is cuz I can't find it anywhere and then when I went to another ad offering this, it took me to YouTube and said I could get a month free on them so.. following for any updates!
0 Likes
Sassypants
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
so I went back and tried again and I think this may be the problem KelaBeanz. I know that it is for me because pretty sure I had signed in to Google music for a trial before. I never even used it once this is silly!
0 Likes
Rico
Active Level 4
Promotions
Has anyone actually been able get this promo, where is this elusive view details button that's mentioned? I've never signed up for a free trial of Google Play music or paid for any of the things listed before, and there is no button to press. I did use g play music for free in the past but I don't think that's what they were referring to in the small print.
0 Likes
KelaBeanz
Active Level 1
Promotions
no I never managed to get the promo.. I gave up sadly lol @sassypants, i never have signed into google music before so that wasnt my issue. It just wouldn't take me to s link for this promo and when I tried to surf it on the net it never "existed " ..
0 Likes