Original topic:

OneDrive

(Topic created on: 03-03-2019 06:17 AM)
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
I received an email from OneDrive that my bonus storage is 100gb is expired after 3 years. I have over 40gbs of data in it they are asking to purchase it otherwise they will delete my data! And whats rubbish I thought that was free forever! I am using galaxy s7 since 2016 ! What is going on? 
0 Likes
13 Comments
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
Not Samsung or anyone else's fault for YOU not reading the promotion. It's very tiring to live in a world full of oblivious, and entitled people. Spend the time and migrate to Google, or purchase the storage options, or better yet get a cloud based phone storage unit...sheesh.
Promotions
Exactly or get a device that supports either a 256 Gig or 512 Gig sd card 🐧
Promotions
Maybe this will clarify the agreement - It was there when you got the 100 Gig storage from MS 😉

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/how-to-redeem-free-storage-of-onedrive-through-log-in-via-microsoft-outlook-account/
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Promotions
Yeah that's the idea. They hope to catch you in this situation so you'll buy the storage and save the hassle of moving everything.
Promotions
Well to be fair - You do get a 100 Gig for free for 3 years - Plenty of time to get yourself up to 5 times the storage from an sd card - So it's not exactly a scam or something...
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Promotions
No not a scam but his situation is definitely the intention. just easy to forget or overlook as the user.
0 Likes
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Promotions
well I guess I have no other option but fucking move my data somewhere else instead of paying 11 dollars a month
0 Likes
Promotions
You could always get a bigger sd card or an external hd for your computer - lots of options
Farhan1
Active Level 4
Promotions
i ordered 128gb sd card from aliexpress, and guess what it was about to deliver when my country decided to block airspace till monday. #justpakistanithings