Original topic:

Paybright financing

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 08:18 PM)
S10Plususer
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Hi.
I want to ask on what basis does paybright approve the financing of a device..

Also what are the hidden charges etc going to be. Since we all know for a fact that banks never do anything for free
16 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Promotions
there is no hidden charges whatever you see in the final price that's it no interest.
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Promotions
There will be a credit check required, and no interest payments.
0 Likes
S10Plususer
Active Level 4
Promotions
Any idea how much should my credit score should be to get 0%?
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Promotions
I don't know what score you needed to receive zero interest, or to get approved. What I know is that there are three payment plans. You can choose from 12, 24, and 36 months. Most people receive 0% interest payments.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
They don't just check your credit score. They check your complete credit report. This includes information such as your current credit limit and its rated balance.
To be approved, you need a credit report that shows you have the means to pay off each month. And I'd say that if you have a score of at least 800 points, you should be allowed a loan with ease. But YMMV
0 Likes
S10Plususer
Active Level 4
Promotions
tx
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Promotions

Hi S10Plususer,

Paybright financing offers 0% financing* for 12, 24 or 36 months when purchasing or upgrading select mobile products at Samsung Experience Stores and on Samsung.com/ca

For the reference. Follow the below link. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/PayBright-Financing-in-Canada/m-p/6318021#M25807

0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Promotions
I used Paybright on Sept 1st, last week. Once approved, they will show how much you can finance. Paybright max financing total is $15,000. As well if you are approved for 0% financing and $0/month admin fee.

I think they earn money if someone becomes delinquent. On their terms, its stated that if there is a missed payment, all the remaining financed amount will be due immediately.
0 Likes
S10Plususer
Active Level 4
Promotions
hi if i may ask in which bracket does your credit score fall?
0 Likes