Original topic:

S20 FE 5S

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 12:55 PM)
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi there

I got 2 new S20 Fe 5S and while setting up I used same mobile number to review the Samsung verification code. Now I am not able to access promotion voucher in one of my mobile. I was so eager to be among the first 4500 to claim it.

Does anyone know how I can claim it. I tried Samsung help chat and currently in their help line. 

Please do help

Thank you

0 Likes
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Prsam, Could you please let us know the error message being displayed while trying to access the voucher. Please also let us know the date and place of purchase of your new device which has the issue.

0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
today 12.30pm. I don't see the voucher under benefits
0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
1142548962 ticket number..was on call with support they connected to my phone and did not find voucher under benefits.
0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi Keegan you part of Samsung team?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Prsam, I am one of the moderators in the Samsung Members Community Canada. We will review it further and please share the requested information in DM.

0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
you need further information?
0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I see the coupon available now. someone should have fixed it. Thank you Samsung 😊 😊
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Prsam, Glad that you can see the coupon code. Let us know if you need any further help. We are always here to help you.

0 Likes
Prsam
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
thank you for looking into this
0 Likes