Original topic:

Samsung PaaS*: A "we get the worst promotions" spin-off

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 05:11 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Promotions
This is Samsung's latest attempt at pushing users to keep spending money on their products. Borrowing the most hated beloved aspects of subscription services, Samsung Advantage is made with people too eager to upgrade for their own good and wallet's good too fans of the latest but certainly not greatest, not at all especially with all the compromises  phones in mind. The principle is simple: Pick a phone, pay x$ per month and whenever you want, you upgrade. The unpaid amount would be waived and you'd start again with the new device. Or you could pay it in full and keep it. As a bonus, Samsung Care is cheaper and better (3x repairs or replacements at 130$ per year, instead of 2x in total) and you can get Office 365 Personal for much cheaper than usual. This also works for TVs.

Interested? Too bad, filthy Canadians. Only the superior Americans can have this.

In Canada? Use Paybright for zero interest loans (or with interest sometimes) trade-in your phone for 1/10th of its value if you want to upgrade you peasants.

* PaaS: Phone as a Service.
2 Comments
dejanh
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hahahahahaha 🤣😅🤣 I actually laughed out loud. I was like "hold on, that's not bad" and then I read the last paragraph and burst out laughing.
Kinsley
Options
Promotions

Hey @CHMultimedia, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will take it as feedback.

0 Likes