Original topic:

Samsung Pay Amazon promo

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 06:21 AM)
BCSC
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
I completed the requirement to add a new card and was told to check my email for the Amazon promo.  After days of not getting it I found it was because my Google drive was full and I was not receiving any email.  Now I've got no way to get the promo code.  Does anyone know a different place within the Samsung account that shows it?
dd93f99c-db91-4022-af1f-07ef7f13ca41.jpg

0 Likes
8 Comments
Promotions
How is having your Google drive full prevent you from receiving email? Can't you just login to your Gmail account?
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Promotions
your Google services are tied together. A full drive means no email. Believe me. I had to buy drive space to get email again.
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Promotions
Now, back to the question, is there anywhere else to find that info?4295cb14-61fa-4f43-8499-32341c8d7e9c.jpg
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
if you go into samsung pay, .and then the promotion tab and then click amazing gift card it should have a check status button on it and click that

never mind lol all that says is to check your email lol. I think your best bet would be to reach out to Samsung directly
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Promotions
yes, that tells me to check my email. unfortunately, as the problem says, I couldn't receive those.
0 Likes
Promotions
Try this and see if this works:
Open Samsung Pay and under Promotions, look for Offer Rewards Centre, click on it and then click on Show my rewards. See if it shows there. And if it's not listed there, then your other option is to delete some emails in your Gmail account.97781364-bd31-4ce8-b6f8-80a6fc4c1421.jpg
adcfd58e-be47-480a-9f19-987e9b28d1cb.jpg
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Promotions
Cprice, thank you, solid suggestion, unfortunately, not for this promo. Ive fixed the Gmail problem by buying more space. I'm getting email again, but cant get the ones that were sent during the time I was unaware that the space was full. Looks like I may have to try to contact Samsung somehow. I assume this is going great to be just like pulling all my teeth at once.
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Promotions
😭71ba386e-2d8f-4c87-88ff-d2ecda679a82.jpg
0 Likes