Original topic:

Samsung Promotions

(Topic created on: 11-06-2018 03:30 PM)
gokongming
★
Options
Promotions
Wow! Where do you guys get this kind of promotion and give away. An icon x on samsung pay promotions... This forum is loyal to its users.. i didn't see this promotions on XPERIA LOUNGE before for 5 years.. lol. 

I don't care about software updates if its late, (though we all want updates on time lol) but still not so much difference after a big updates.. 

Thanks Samsung.. i just started using samsung pay, i doubt it if i can make 30 transactions till the promo ends. Hehe. But the effort of this promotions means you love your consumers. Way to go!!
4 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
Yes you'll not make it . I've read online people spending total of 5 hours during 10min transaction to have this.

It'd have been better to have random draw. Maybe make 5 purchases to qualify to enter into draw rather than who gets 30 purchases first.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
🎻🎻🎻🎻 Should we also cater to anymore of your whims Google? I'm positive you don't get how things work in the real world. Go do a night course or something in marketing and advertising to get a basic understanding of things.
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
Gee samesung you got some life issues that you come online to vent out on others? Seems like too much time on your hands. Are you subscribed to my posts? Cuz you're so attracted to comment on my posts everytime

I know they were advertising. I gave a suggestion that a draw will be better, as I read some people were basically buying 10c McDonald's sauce or other refills to hit 30 purchases in 5 hours.

I wonder why MANY other companies say that do X transaction (more transactions = more chances) and be entered into draw for winning prize. I bet those companies don't know advertisement/marketing, and should hire you!

But because I commented, and: omg google troll omg google whine omg google google. Get a life man
Promotions
promo over they ran out yesterday at 7:00PM
0 Likes