Original topic:

Thank You So Much Sabrina!

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 01:52 PM)
ZMAHD
โ˜…
Options
Promotions
I was one of the winners for the July Members Mondays and since I didn't have the compatible devices, Sabrina was able to have a substitution for me which was a 2018 iconXs! Can't wait for them to show up! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again!
7 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Promotions
Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
We need more stuff like this.

To every support department in every company in the world: Take note.

Sabrina is the best. After I, again, had issues with my Note9, sent her a PM, she got my case elevated with the service team and now I have a solution. Should get my phone back next week and let's hope from now on it's smooth sailing. She's always doing "the extra mile" and that makes a huge and positive difference in customer support/experience.

Congratulations and enjoy! Though do the IconX support AptX?
Promotions
not sure... but on a different note, check your PM in a few mins. I have an idea.
Options
Promotions

Hey @CHMultimedia,

Wow... I really appreciate the kind words! You definitely made my day, thank you ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's definitely a team effort though, everyone on the Members team works hard to provide the best customer service experience we can!

Fingers crossed this is the end of your Note9 issue saga, but you can always reach out to me if you need anything ๐Ÿ˜Š The same goes for everyone else too!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Options
Promotions

Hey @ZMAHD,

You're so welcome! We're really keen on showing Members like you how much we value your contributions to our communityโ€”this is just a small token of our appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep up the good work, I loved your photography series!

Cheers,

Sabrina

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Well then my comment goes to everyone on the Members team! 

I've faced so many times robotic customer support persons that kind of makes you feel like you bother them and don't really want to help. What you do (and everyone on the Team too!) every day is the opposite and a huuuuuuuge releif.  Well that's not the exact word (my English is not as fluent as I'd like it to be, I'll get there eventually :) ) but I think you can see what I meant. So really, thank you.

The only support department close to this level of service quality would be Nintendo. And (at least from my past and current, recent experiences) they are really good at this. So definitely excellent. Thank you.

Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
Lucky you! I wish I got iconx instead of case. I often go to work and have these wires hanging out. I've a lot of Samsung products and it is one I am missing. But free is free, still happy ๐Ÿ˜Š