Original topic:

We get the worst promotions: Ramadan Edition

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 10:44 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Promotions
For more than a Billion people worldwide, it will soon be a huge, special holiday event. And, as capitalism is everywhere, all the time, no massive scale event such as this can't be cashed in. So Samsung India is running a thematically appropriate promotion. And you will be impressed.

Basically, among cash-back promos and easy payments, if you are to buy a QLED TV, you'd get a Galaxy S20+ for... free. Yes.

That's not all! They come with a 10-year no burn-in warranty. The phones, that is. Yes, the one issue that is 100% sure to hit any OLED device, covered by a decade-long warranty. Yes, the issue that would cost about 500$ to fix.

A bunch of other stuff is also on promotion, offering extended warranties on appliances.

Now, let's compare with our promos... oh. Yeah I don't think 100$ off Uber Eats is quite equivalent to this.

5 Comments
sam007
Active Level 7
Promotions
ok I find this hard but guess they thing that canada is really not a country that spends money on their products guess they are wrong as for me I am a huge fan but unlike oghe countries cannot tap into their promos
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Promotions
NO WAY¡
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Promotions
I actually really like these posts. They always make me chuckle. Keep up the good fight! 👍
sully
Active Level 7
Promotions
Samsung Canada treats us like second class users.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Promotions
ya uber eats and/or air miles is garbage. how about some real promos. like $300 off like I've seen in the past. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes