Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Website URL Update

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 09:17 PM)
JenniRebel
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

Luckily, though my pc seems to have croaked,  I have used the Leia app to build my website so I should be able to keep it running with just my Samsung!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Promotions
Seems like all 3 of your posts are advertising - Not to mention the Language in the image posted in your first post - Reported

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
Promotions
Seems like all 3 of your posts are advertising - Not to mention the Language in the image posted in your first post - Reported
0 Likes
JenniRebel
Active Level 1
Promotions
Oh. I'm sory I will take them down.☹
0 Likes
JenniRebel
Active Level 1
Promotions
Ummm. I apologize for offending you Shaggyskunk. I was just being silly.I'm not super techy(so maybe I don't belong here)and I don't know how to fix this.
Also, my last post was not a plug. I was asking for assistance and suggestions on how apps I might use to keep a project I've been working hard on afloat. I see you will be no help there. Thanks for pointing out my errors. I'll be more careful.😁
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Oh no! your good! Don't delete shh!!
cool you can use apps to update and use your website 🤪🤙👍
Maybe Shaggy will actually be useful as always and point you in the right direction 😊🤪🤙👍
JenniRebel
Active Level 1
Promotions
😉
0 Likes
RuthMinx
Active Level 1
Promotions

Exuse me for interruption, but but nobody told you that if you change your website name and/or pages addresses the search entines will exclude it from their search and place at the top of the bottom?

0 Likes
BSolomon
Active Level 1
Promotions

Hi Minxie, now the search engines are not as primitive at 10 years ago so they will quickly reindex the website. He will need a month or so for this, and that's not a big deal if he can wait. In the meantime I recommend to start External linking by professional SEO companies who know how to do it, so that the search engines would see that the website is good and trustworthy, even though the owner decided to change the name of a boat in the middle of a sea journey. If this process is started now, a lot of time and money will be saved.

0 Likes