Original topic:

YouTube Premium Promo

(Topic created on: 04-25-2019 09:22 PM)
Gemini
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions

The link on the Samsung Members app says get 4 months free, but when you click on the link and it takes you to the YouTube app, it says only 2 months free when you sign up, which one is correct?
11 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Promotions
I dont have the promo in the app, anyways I'm already an existing subscriber.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
Yes I get 2 months as well. I thought something wrong with my account.

Maybe we don't get 4 months canada?
0 Likes
Dayim
Active Level 6
Promotions
where in the app do you have that option?
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Promotions
Look under benefits
0 Likes
Barny
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
that's quite the question
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I only get a month! That's bad advertising or bad execution of the promo!
0 Likes
Promotions

I don't even see that promotion under Benefits.

This promotion is quite confusing.

So I did some Google searching and found this about the promotion:

Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Tab S5e devices will also come with a 4-month offer once available for purchase. And all other Samsung Galaxy device owners who activate a device between February 20, 2019 - February 29, 2020 will be able to try YouTube Premium for 2 months free*. Both 4- and 2-month offers are available globally where Samsung Galaxy devices and YouTube Premium are available.

Here the official info about the promotion:

https://youtube.googleblog.com/2019/03/youtube-premium-teams-up-with-samsung.html?m=1

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Promotions
Agreed on the confusion. It looks like it will be 2 or 4 months depending on device. Also anyone who already has a YouTube or Google Play paid subscription are not legible for the offer.

@IfLySolO that sounds like a standard free trial they always offered to new users. You didn't get the promo.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Promotions
In the app just press the top right button, your pic, go down to get premium, and it should say "Get 3 months on us". The Samsung promo finished I think, that's why it doesn't give you 4 months. It also might just be in the U.S. I think.
0 Likes