Original topic:

YouTube

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 01:19 PM)
oosiriss
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
For skme reason I can not redeem youtube premium 4 month free. I have s10+, live in canada and never got YouTube premium before. I only see 1 month free. What should I do?

0 Likes
9 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Promotions
You probably still need to sign up and have a credit card that can be billed. Then it's up to you to cancel and as always these sort of "freebies" want you to forget the actual day to cancel, which is generally more difficult than the sign-up process. And because you've already given credit card info they'll be all set to grab your first payment.
Just use this... no commercials. Grab unrooted version and don't bother with the extra work to let you sign in. The app will remember your searches and it'll start up with vids catered to you.
No commercials and other tweaks in "vanced" settings.

https://www.xda-developers.com/youtube-vanced-apk/

Don't worry about the micro-g stuff.
And youtube started out as "no commercials, ever" So here you go. Youtube the way it was promised.
mindl
Active Level 8
Promotions
oh! Disable the youtube junk on your phone that you currently have. Not needed.
mindl
Active Level 8
Promotions
one more thing... search "gettube" and download the first result. (uptown should be the site).

That'll let you download any music. Of course, you own a copy of whatever you download.
Promotions
try a new youtube account on yout s10 phone.
0 Likes
oosiriss
Active Level 1
Promotions
thank you so much
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Promotions
I clicked the 1 or 2 month free then I went onto youtube chat and told them its supposed to be 4 months free and they fixed it.
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Promotions
yeah you need a fresh youtube account
0 Likes
samuel462
Active Level 4
Promotions
just go on google and look up youtube Vance and download it as a apk, youtube Vanced is a version of youtube were you have premnium forever
0 Likes