Original topic:

earbud voucher

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 01:30 PM)
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi 
Hoping someone can help even a mod. My phone company tells me to go to the benefits section for the earbud voucher but no offer exists on the page?
0 Likes
19 Comments
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Jimmmy73, Could you please provide us with more details about the device you purchased.

0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
the Samsung note 20 ultra
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Thanks for the answer @Jimmy73.

As per the terms and conditions of the offer, There are 15,000 Early Bird bonuses available to eligible customers who qualify based on the conditions. While quantities last. No rain checks. 

0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
that's odd our phone company said it was a gift you redeem when you buy your phone. a choice between that and an Xbox card. I called them and just received a text referring me to here.
0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
the only terms were that it was to be redeemed before September 30th
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Jimmmy73, I suggest you to please contact the carrier and they might be able to help you.

0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
so this offer is used up already? as I see it's not on the benefits page?
0 Likes
itprofessional
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi Jimmy, I was also referred to check here but no voucher. it's the reason why I chose this phone as it was the only one that had an offer available.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Jimmmy73 & itprofessional, Sorry for the delay. Could you please send me a direct message of the IMEI, date and place of purchase for your Note devices.

You can send me direct message by logging into Samsung Members Community Canada on a Computer browser using the link below.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Canada/ct-p/ca

After you log in, click an envelop button on the top right and you can see my direct message. Please reply with the details I mentioned above.

0 Likes