Original topic:

google mini

(Topic created on: 04-18-2019 09:45 AM)
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Thanks Spotify for the Free Google Mini received mine today .
0 Likes
6 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
I don't think spotify is really looking into Samsung memebers fourms, but if they were I'm sure they would say
"you're welcome " and to "keep the premium account with them"
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
they probably lose hope when thousands of people cancel their account. I heard some people sign up multiple accounts to buy for $10 in a qay
Geico
Active Level 8
Promotions
I couldn't redeem for one day or so. It worked after. Spotify just needs to confirm that you are a premium user.
0 Likes
AppleSucks
Active Level 4
Promotions
Yea I'm pretty pissed off at Spotify. My order got cancelled for some reason and they won't give me another code :(
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Promotions
I would inquire why it was cancelled. I'll probably ending up paying 2 months worth of subscription for this provided they don't cancel my order. My E T A (lol this got censored) is May 28-29... so will probably 'locked in' for another month to ensure I get it. Still an ok deal.
Geico
Active Level 8
Promotions
I got my order shipped, but on Canada post it says that it's processed and nothing else. I called both Canada post and Google. Canada post says that they haven't received the item. Google is insisting that they indeed do have the device and they probably didn't scan it right. They also said if I dont get the device on the estimated delivery date, I should call them and they will send a replacement. I have to wait till next Tuesday to know if I need a replacement. Anyone having the same problem?
0 Likes