Original topic:

how do i get the galaxy fold in Canada?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 10:47 PM)
LightstruckBryan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I live in Canada and i read alot of threads saying the galaxy fold wont be release here. Why? And is the a solution? 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
i think you can buy it in US, but you might compromise the warranty services.. not sure..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
But is it gonna be usuable on our local network?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i think it will. as long as it is unlocked. hmm. you really want the fold bro. hehe.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I do. I want it even more jow because no one has it. Hahaha..
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The US model has more than enough bands to work here. You just won't have CSC/IMS features unfortunately (WiFi Calling, VoLTE, RCS...)
Galaxy S
hey @snooksnake, I have seen you bashing Samsung on multiple posts so I ask you this......what's your deal man? no one forced you to buy a Samsung but you so at the end....no one to blame but yourself.
0 Likes
Vothe19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

To obtain the Samsung Galaxy Fold or Galaxy Z Fold 5 with reasonable price  in Canada, you have several options. Firstly, you can check with major Canadian mobile carriers such as Rogers, Bell, Telus, and Freedom Mobile, as they often offer the Galaxy Fold with contract plans. Secondly, Samsung's official website may provide information on authorized retailers and online purchase options. Additionally, consider visiting electronics retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, or specialty electronic stores, which typically stock high-end smartphones like the Galaxy Fold. Lastly, you can explore online marketplaces like Amazon.ca, but be sure to purchase from reputable sellers with positive reviews to ensure a genuine and secure transaction

0 Likes