Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart Lock Half Working

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 02:03 PM)
Jon-Garrett
Active Level 1
Options
Questions
Since the beta I've noticed that half the time I have to unlock with fingerprint or pin with smart lock enabled--never had to do that before as my phone always remained unlocked when my watch is on

Anyone else having this problem?
7 Comments
anna29
Active Level 3
Questions
I have the same problem
0 Likes
CarolinaMīC
Active Level 5
Questions
I seem to be having a similar issue when at my home location. it's supposed to stay unlocked while I'm at home but sometimes it makes me unlock it.
0 Likes
jhs39
Active Level 6
Questions
There are a couple of extra smart lock options in Developer Options but I think Google changed how the Smart Lock works in Android 10. One of the new settings in Developer Options allows a connected device to keep the phone unlocked for longer but then the device can't unlock your phone if it's already locked.
0 Likes
jhs39
Active Level 6
Questions
Google is apparently trying to make Smart Lock more secure.
Jon-Garrett
Active Level 1
Questions
that's annoying. the whole purpose of smart lock is to work with trusted devices and places. I don't want to have to unlock my device every time I pick it up when I'm home or when I'm at work and wearing my watch.
0 Likes
mengoni
Active Level 1
Questions
I've been having the same issue. I've cleared the cache in bootloader mode and it seemed to help
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes