Original topic:

The 2 DeX stations

(Topic created on: 03-14-2019 09:58 AM)
Options
Samsung DeX

The Note 9 and the S10 line up, You wont be needing these two DeX stations anymore. Samsung has enabled USB-C to HDMI cables to activate DeX desktop. The hockey puck and the mouse pad DeX stations. The benefits of these stations are one stands up and one lays down and they can be used with USB accessories. Which one is better for you? PUCK, PAD OR CABLE?
0 Likes
13 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung DeX
Without a station, it's harder to use external peripherals. So a DeX station is still useful and worth getting if you want to use DeX

You'll say "Bluetooth"... But I"ll say "Battery"
Samsung DeX
on the s10 the battery life is alot better now and yes you can bluetooth devices without the docking station. but really, how long would you use the DeX station per day. my opinion is I just like having both. lol
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung DeX
I have the pad and I like it, but since I have the 10+ now I won't really need it
Samsung DeX
with the cable you can just us the phone as a mouse pad and keyboard
0 Likes
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Samsung DeX
I use a USB-C dongle for Dex on S9 plus and it works perfectly.
Samsung DeX
thanks for the info
Samsung DeX
I have the original Dex and I still use it to this day. I had a chance to use the pad at Galaxy Unpacked but I did not upgrad because the only different was you can use the touch screen as a mouse trackpad. I prefer using my wireless mouse instead so not too many huge differences if I were to upgrade.
Samsung DeX
I bought both DeX stations lol
0 Likes
AppleSucks
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
I use the USB C to hdmi I got on Amazon. It has 2 USB slots and a micro sd. Only for $30 highly reccomend