Original topic:

SAMSUNG DEX... Dark Mode

(Topic created on: 02-25-2019 08:33 PM)
Mark2101
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung DeX
Hi Samsung, please can you bring Dark Mode to Samgung Dex in the next update?
7 Comments
Nundo
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
Yes, I am pretty sure that's how it happens, by asking on the "next" update. I am sure they will bring Dark mode eventually. I don't own a Dex, so I don't know how often it's updated 😕
0 Likes
Mark2101
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
Hopefully they do. I use the Galaxy Note 9, and I connect my phone to a 65" monitor using HDMI-TO-USB-C cable. My phone is usually on dark mode but when connected to DEX, it switches to light mode. I love DEX, but light mode is very bright, especially from a large display. I'm thinking that SAMSUNG can bring APP CONTINUITY from One UI to DEX... which I'm guessing should include the theme mode set on the phone by default😀
0 Likes
Mark2101
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
Hi, I am very sorry for my initial question. Samsung DEX does support dark mode. It's in the same settings for display...a1e4d5dc-8e12-49eb-92d5-8315b7f698f5.jpg
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung DeX
Hey @Mark2101,

Glad you were able to find the dark mode! 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes
drvn
Beginner Level 2
Samsung DeX

When do we get dark window/title bars?

0 Likes
BakeWare
Beginner Level 2
Samsung DeX

idk when it happened, but my title bars are dark in dark mode now

0 Likes
Mark2101
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
I think One UI2.0 updated the title bar. My title bars are dark gray in dark mode. it's pleasing to the eyes. Now I don't use my laptop anymore, just SAMSUNG DEX!
I think they can improve the scrollable area on the Samsung browser by changing the color to gray instead of the usual white. A combination of light and dark gray on the right side of the scrollable section on the browser will match the dark theme even better
0 Likes