Original topic:

Add the ability to toggle banner ads in your apps.

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 12:19 PM)
mrtoast72
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Please Samsung, give us the ability to toggle your stupid banner ads built into your apps. I payed well over $1500usd for my note 10+ and watch active 2 combined. Why should I be forced to see ads inside my health app? When you toggle marketing notifications it doesn't turn this off and you give us no other options. If other big companies can sell you a premium device and smart watch, while not advertising inside there apps, how come you can't?

I hate to say this, but things like this and other software interface issues, makes me want to go back to Apple. At least they care what the consumer uses in the end, both hardware and software. 
4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Ads overload never helped anyone. It just annoys and alienates users. I rolled back many apps to avoid unhelpful ads, awkward design choices and removed features.

I wish the choice was between paying your device at full price like now but with absolutely zero ads, or 50% off with ads.
mrtoast72
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
I agree man, I paid so much, at least give us an option to buy a phone with ads or without
destopupdat
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

maybe virus. advertising in phone often caused by virus, malware, spyware, adware.expertreply.png

mrtoast72
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
no this is stock Samsung app and has been in there for years. it's Samsung's advertisement banners built into there apps including this one.