Original topic:

Annoying that S-Health seems to try & second guess my preferences

(Topic created on: 02-14-2018 12:51 PM)
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Health
I have Running, Heart, O2 & B.P. selected to display.. periodically S-Health will suggest something like "why not measure your caffeine intake" I click to close it - But in order to actually get rid of it - I have to go to the main screen and toggle caffeine off... It's not a big deal - Just an annoyance.. I selected what I wanted & don't really need or want S-Health to be making suggestions 😊🐧
0 Likes
6 Comments
Server
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
it's because s-health uses A.I. and knows Canada's addiction to caffeine and Timmy's is very high
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
lol 😂
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @shaggyskunk, we are sorry to hear your experience with Samsung Health. Would you be able to share screenshot of your display please? Thanks!

- Nick
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Sure thing - On the screen shots posted here you don't see the suggestion of "why not track x" since it pops up periodically. Like I said it's not a big deal or anything, just a minor annoyance.. I selected the items that I want to track 😉🐧b3ad1141-3347-4aad-a163-296f3aa20138.jpg
8568109b-4c31-47f7-b237-c8159a7c1740.jpg
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @shaggyskunk! Sorry for late reply. You are saying that the S-Health is keep "trying" to recommend you to use Caffeine tracking option? Could you correct me if I am wrong?

- Nick
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
No worries - I just used caffeine as an example - But it's not a constant attempt by S-Health to make a recommendation, it's a periodic recommendation (and as I said it's not a big deal, more of a minor annoyance). I think that I know what I want to include in the S-Health "manage items", and it's probably just the app trying to be helpful for some who appreciate getting a kick in the rear end. It was never my intention to make this into a "problem" that needed solving, but just a user's observation that the prodding for tracking things other than what I chose is not necessary 😉🐧
0 Likes