Original topic:

Change 5k program start date

(Topic created on: 07-07-2017 09:42 PM)
coldfloral
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I've been using another couch to 5k running program, but would like to start using the 5k program in Samsung Health. I only have the option to "start" today or in the future. I would like to change it to a date in the past because I am at the equivalent of week 6. it would be great if this could be implemented!
0 Likes
3 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @coldfloral, thank you for the feedback!

-Nick
Samsung Health
ivviobhooh
0 Likes
SteveP007
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I have never had any decent results trying to use my brand new replacement Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, I find it to be a real piece of shit as was the defective one this one replaced.
I called in to Rogers about the troubles I was having and the courtesy of the Rogers call center employee from the East Coast of Couse because that seems to be where Rogers are hiding their best call center people ( because the ones that are working in Ontario all seem to be from Asia or Quebec according to their very thick un-understandable accents at least in my opinion which since I am the man that pays my Rogers account Bill every month or so and have been since the very early 1990's.
This woman that I mentioned previously was one of the nest Rogers employees I have spoken on the telephone.
It is a very sad and very upsetting thing to me that it is so very hard if at all possible to get through to a human Rogers employee after waiting ridiculously long times on hold or having to speak with several different people before getting through to the correct department.