Original topic:

Exercise Workouts

(Topic created on: 01-01-2019 05:54 PM)
BreeWiebe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I love SHealth but what would be really fantastic would be able to create a workout. So you set up your own workout. Say 10 crutches, 10 Russian twists, 10 leg presses etc and it takes the exercises and the reps/sets and it automatically calculates the calories burned the time it takes etc and it counts toward your goals and is logged in your various goals like weight loss goals and the like. I find it frustrating to switch back and forth from various exercises when I'm working out. If I could make my own workout routines then I could just select that specific workout instead of doing 30 second of situps and 45 of lunges etc. I think it would be a useful addition at least for me
2 Comments
Samsung Health
I agree with you that it would be awesome if we could do that in S Health, I use Jefit, it's perfect for tracking workouts, creating your own workouts. It also shows session length, actual workout time, rest time, wasted time, number of exercises done during that workout and total lbs lifted and more.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hi @BreeWiebe
That is really good idea! Could you please submit this suggestion from the "Support" tab, select the Send Feedback option and select “Ask Questions”. Thank you for your feedback!
0 Likes