Original topic:

Samsung Health App

(Topic created on: 07-12-2018 10:09 AM)
SAB69
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
Too bad I can't add steps. For example, I went for a big walk but forgot my cellphone. Now those steps I did are lost and feels like for nothing. I would really love it if I could add those steps I did into my log in the app!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung Health
It's pretty simple to add an activity - Go to the Activity - Running - Walking etc - Click on it and this opens up the screen to add activity manually - While you don't seem to be able to add steps - you can add the Time Duration & Distance 🐧67ebf45d-90af-48d7-b063-29f3e80fc48b.jpg
Samsung Health
@SAB69, I agree with ShaggyskunkS9P that you can add an activity, also unless you counted each step in your head while you were on your big walk, how would you know how many steps to add?
A suggestion would be to get a Gear watch (Gear Sport or Gear S3) as long as you're wearing the watch your steps will always be counted even if you don't have your phone with you.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @SAB69, I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
cousinee
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Excellent idea to care about your customer's needs.
0 Likes
flydecoder
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
since you are a moderator...
can you forward this to development as well...
there are clear hackers getting 170k steps a day and yet 0 steps today... and now it is getting political with a lying Trump at or near the top of the list...
i work hard for my steps in each challenge and find it frustrating to see cheaters hurt the standings of those who have put in the sweat equity.

i hope you will either disallow manual entries for challenges or find another way to remove the cheaters... the phone is a good tracker and the health app got me off my butt... it would be nice to compete with those at my level
0 Likes
Kristen
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I love the app but it would be amazing if you could adjust intake %'s based on carbs/fat/protein vs. only being able to increase/decrease a caloric limit. I know you can see all the macros but being able to adjust numbers to your personal plan would be helpful!
0 Likes