Original topic:

Samsung Health getting rid of Features

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 10:32 AM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-health-getting-rid-weight-food-caffeine-tracking/amp/?__twitt...

Thats stupid a health app that doesn't track weight lol, I can see getting rid if the other stuff. Though removing the food is dumb as the S9 one of the features was how Bixby could scan food and tell you the cals and store it in Samsung health
Not a fan of this samung, should be adding features not taking it away 
9 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Well that is incredibly stupid of Samsung. The weigh feature is incredibly helpful. Thanks Samsung
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
I'll just copy what I've wrote in the other thread:

BREAKING: S Health getting rid of physical activity training, doubling down on ads. "We're listening to our consumers" says head of product development. Shares up 75%
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Habsfan

As of now, we don't have much information about this. We will let you know once we get ample information about this.

0 Likes
Samsung_5t9E3XU
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I am in Canada and received this notice under Health Messages yesterday, saying Article and caffeine service ending but when I click the link I get a 403 error.  I’m assuming it’s the same notice that was issued in Germany the day before. I’ve already switched to other apps and given up on S Health.  I used to be so impressed with Samsung but now I have no idea what their idea of consumer expectations is.

pknox005
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Just curious, which apps have you switched to? For me all I need is the ability to track steps and total minutes, and to manually log workouts (martial arts), weight, and water intake. Anything that does these fairly basic things is fine by me.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Samsung_5t9E3XU, We don't have information on this and we will let you know if any. Could you please share the screenshot of the notification which you mentioned?

0 Likes
NORESET
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I got the same notice in Italy, here's the link

https://content.samsungknowledge.com/notices/49/it-IT/it_IT.html 

0 Likes
MichaelS61
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have been using the weight management feature and it helped me getting to a healthy weight. I also use a S2 watch to track everything. 

Thank you Samsung, less and less reasons to stay with the brand!!!! 

One angry customer

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi MichaelS61, We don't have any information regarding this. We will let you know if we receive any information.

0 Likes