Original topic:

Samsung Health sync

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 08:55 AM)
MrBilly88
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I would like to link my Samsung health to my Weight Watchers app.
Can anyone tell me how yo do this?
25 Comments
faris090
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Click on Profile (bottom right next to Connect) > Settings > Configure > Activity Settings > Activity Sync >Connect your device

Once you're connected, use these shortcuts to manually sync your fitness device:
0 Likes
mooncatx
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Does this work? have you done it?

0 Likes
dfudge
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I can't find any Samsung devices or apps with in the WW app.  @faris090 did you actually get this to work?

0 Likes
Yankeeof4
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Samsung Galaxy/health from your watch or phone app doesnt synch to WW. Someone on the WW forum said that it may be Samsung snubbing WW not the other way around. I just dont understand the principles for it. To sell more apps for Google I'm suspecting. 

02-j1
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

this does not work...Samsung does not sync with WW which is seriously making me consider changing out my new watch to a platform that does.  In this day and time there is no reason for this and I'm understanding this is a move on Samsung's side...for no good reason.  I like the Samsung health app but I don't like limitations like this

KaylalaRae
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I couldn't agree more. Samsung health app is a little wonky as is and then to not team up with other health apps is extremely frustrating. I'm really annoyed I bought a new active 2 watch when I can't sync it with apps I currently use. Come on Samsung, be a team player.

shassan
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Not the scale right? That doesn't make sense.   Is there a delay after recording a workout in sansing health before it pops up in ww?

0 Likes
Meriayn
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

No such breadcrumbs in the app

0 Likes
HipHma
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I found a way! Download Health Sync and sync it to Google Fit. Make sure you have your WW scale synced to Google Fit. If your settings are all correct, it works. It does for me!