Original topic:

Samsung health challenges and step trackers

(Topic created on: 07-07-2017 08:34 AM)
tazwhiskeytia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
It would be nice if we could use an external step tracker. ex:(fitbit) Not all of us carry our phones with us 24/7 so when we put down our phones our steps don't count πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Is there anyway we can do this? tia
6 Comments
Samsung Health
why not get a gear fit? Doesnt Fitbit use its own app to track this? So Gear Fit works with S Health and Fitbit would work with the fitbit app.
A11
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
Is your external step tracker connected to Samsung Health? if not add it to it and you can count your steps. if you have fibit, UP, Misfit, Microsoft Health, Runkeeper, Strava. you can add to Samsung Health by going to settings and than to " Connected Services" and syncyour tracker to phone.
0 Likes
tazwhiskeytia
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I have it set up. but the step counts are off
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
After having walk when you're at home or at rest try to connect to your tracking device to phone when it's get connected. Open the Samsung Health and Below "Goals" you will see "Steps " in the same section on rig do you see your tracking device name?
If yes click on this section and it will take you to another screen. On this screen on top right corner you will see 3dots click it and a pop screen will come here you can select from 3 options
1-all steps
2 Mobile phone
3- Your device name
you just have to select which ever you want and after that all your steps will show.
0 Likes
Den60
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
I guess the issue is not all fitness trackers will work. I have a FitBit too and Samsung health will only pull sleep data from it automatically
0 Likes
DiscoStu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I have a fit bit charge, I went to connected services but fit bit did not show up?
0 Likes