Original topic:

Samsung health wont allow watch only steps

(Topic created on: 05-31-2019 09:15 AM)
bad1990
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
Since the recent update samsung health will only allow me to count all steps or phone steps, anyone else have this?
Also wont allow me to enable auto workout detection 
GS7 and Samsung Galaxy Watch

5 Comments
mike8834
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
me too
0 Likes
clubfoot
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I have a Galaxy Watch and mine shows, all, mobile and gear S3!!? If I select S3 it does not show any steps.
Wendith
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Mine shows All, Mobile Phone, and Gear Fit2 Pro.  I found the same thing in the US community here https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Can-t-Remove-Device-From-Steps-Screen-in-Samsung-He... but I've tried the few suggestions that they had there.

In Samsung Health under settings and Accessories it shows my Gear Sport and when I force a sync it says it's pulling from the Samsung Sport but I just can't choose to only count from my Gear Sport.

bad1990
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
my watch still counted but the phone count is wildly inaccurate. it counts while driving all the time and if I'm on my motorcycle it goes through the roof. there use to also be able a way to stop or pause your phone from counting but I can't find that setting anymore eithet
0 Likes
hoffman
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

I have the same problem but with the Gear S3. From talking to Samsung support, I was told this is known and was introduced in the last update. If I think it is an issue and want them to fix it they offered creating a ticket with the developers.

This is annoying and still don't know whether Samsung thinks this is a bug or not!

0 Likes