Original topic:

Samsung health

(Topic created on: 01-11-2019 02:12 PM)
Riches
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I have a note 9 and the galaxy watch, and today I tried to get into s health a d it said my.phone is rooted, when in fact I have me or rooted the phone? Any suggestions?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung Health
Well unless you have the Exynos variant of the Note9 (don't think that it's been Rooted yet?) You couldn't have Rooted your Note9 - Did you get your Note9 from a Carrier or buy it from an individual? Strange regardless....
You could try a Factory Reset..
Riches
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I'm really trying to avoid the factory reset.. but I did buy it directly from the carrier in Canada and have no interest to root it..
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Well then it's safe to say that your Note9 is not Rooted - Try this instead of a Factory Reset - Uninstall Samsung Health & Reinstall it - There's obviously an error if you're getting a message to do with Root - Check that your watch is updated as well 🕊
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @Riches,

Give this a try: go to your Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Force Stop, then restart the app. Let me know if that works—if not, we can try to diagnose the issue further.

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes
Riches
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
hi @moderator
I tried to force stop and restarted the app but still the same thing happens I dont know if the recently purchased galaxy watch had something to do with it, but I did use s health on the watch and its firmware is up to date.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @Riches,

I suspect you may have tripped Knox in the past and that's why you're receiving this error. If you have an app called "SuperUser Root Manager" installed on your device or if you use package disablers, uninstalling those should fix the issue as well.

If you don't, however, you can try these three solutions:

1. Soft-reboot your device and check if the issue remains
2. Wipe cache on your device and check if the issue remains
3. Factory-reset your device and check if the issue remains

If the issue remains even after trying all three, I suggest you contact your local Samsung Service Center (http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/servicelocation/) for a physical inspection of your device.

Hope this helps!
Sabrina

0 Likes