Original topic:

Sugar tracking on S Health

(Topic created on: 08-07-2017 09:36 PM)
itsdominicn
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Adding the actual and recommended intake of sugar during meal tracking (where it is circled on picture beneath) on S Health would be helpful towards S Health users to keep track of their sugar intake to help regulate it, as myself, a fellow S Health user, is often uninformed of the amount of sugar I consume in a day. 885b4ace-a42a-4453-9a7c-fbc0c29a77b2.jpg
21 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @itsdominicn, thanks for the suggestion! There have actually been other members asking for the same thing. I'll be sure to pass this onto the rest of the team!

-Nick
Samsung Health
You should also add carbohydrate consumption as well.
Yotuel
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Carbs are summarized in the macro view when you touch the graph at the top right

0 Likes
Christhegreat
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hey bro carbs are a macro and are already listed in grams within the app. If you look at the top of their screen shot they ba e carbs fats and proteins listed.

0 Likes
Yotuel
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Almost 4 years later and still don't see the sugar intake summary. What has the team been working on? Haven't enough users asked for it? How many more do you need, so I can find them?

LisaPadeiro
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I would like this as well.

It's now 6years later and no sugar tracking.

Come on S Health, what is it going to take

PLT
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Yo how did that conversation go it's been 4 years
jbenavides1981
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Any progress on this suggestion?

CycleKey
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hey! There's actually a much simpler reason why in 6 years Samsung has failed to incorporate something so easy as showing sugar next to the sodium they show so easily. BIG FOOD INDUSTRY PAYOFFS 😄 We aren't stupid! The same reason the daily value % of sugar has been omitted for so long on food packaging is the same reason here!! Samsung gets a lot more money from food lobbiests when they don't include how much sugar we are actually consuming!